17 Oct Did you know now you can finish nearly all your DSHS online business or via phone?
Effective March 26, 2020. Complete solutions can also be found by phone through the consumer Service Contact Center at 877-501-2233:
- Submit an application for benefits or complete eligibility review without filling in a paper or form that is online
- Complete a job interview for benefits
- Get situation report or information modifications
- Complete a mid-certification review
- Demand an upgraded EBT card
- Reach a WorkFirst situation supervisor or social worker
A couple of in-person solutions can be found in CSO lobbies for the limited quantity of clients to grab:
- An EBT card, if the individual has basic distribution mail solutions just as well as for certain expedited food recipients. All the EBT cards will soon be mailed through the merchant or through an office mail process that is local. Customers may contact EBT customer support at 888-328-9271 for EBT card replacements.
- Crisis support solutions, whenever mailing those solutions isn’t a choice.
Clients may continue steadily to fall off documents via fall containers, where available. Paperwork would be found daily and routed for processing.
- Consumers can submit applications, reviews and mid-certifications online for system support. They could additionally report modifications and discover other regional solutions.
Services Available On The Internet
Submit an application for benefits, submit your report or review modifications anytime! You’ll access these solutions from anywhere with online access — such as for example a house computer, regional collection or community center.
Phone services is going to be available from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Every business day. Give us a call at 877-501-2233 Monday – Friday. Hours for interviews are 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Our highest amount times are amongst the hours of 11 a.m. And 3 p.m., on Mondays and in the very first and final three workdays associated with the thirty days. In the event that you call of these times, you may possibly experience delays.
By calling this true quantity, you can easily:
- Get report and information changes about any of your advantages
- Before 3 p.m.: Complete your meeting for money or meals (application/eligibility review/mid-certification review)
- Do your review for medical
- Demand an EBT Substitution Card
- Access our automatic Answer telephone system twenty four hours just about every day
In-person (find workplace in your area)
Walk-in solutions can be found from 8 a.m. To 5 p.m. Every working day. Clients obtaining advantages whom sign in by 3 p.m. Will undoubtedly be offered that day. Lobby Navigators can be obtained until 5 p.m. To help clients with routine products, such as for example paperwork fall off and online solutions.
|Hours of operation:||Monday – Friday||8 a.m. To 5 p.m.|
|Same day application solutions:||Monday – Friday||8 a.m. To 3 p.m.|
|EBT arablounge issuance:||Monday – Friday||10 a.m. To 2 p.m.|
|Replacement EBT cards are given by mail. Phone 1-888-328-9271 to request an upgraded card.|
Services for sale in the local workplace
Keep in mind, almost all of the services that are following additionally be completed online or by phone:
Walk-in solutions can be found from 8 a.m. To 5 p.m. Every working day. Clients obtaining benefits whom register by 3 p.m. Will likely be offered that day. Lobby Navigators can be obtained until 5 p.m. To help clients with routine products, such as for instance paperwork fall off and online solutions.